For the purposes of this document any mention of “Data” is in reference to confidential and/or personal data held by Rostrum’s clients, suppliers, contacts or their intermediaries.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer individual responsible for GDPR:
Michael Kahn, Director, Resources and Development, GDPR@rostrum.agency
Rostrum Limited is a ‘data controller’ in respect of the personal information that it collects and stores from the following groups:
- Clients of Rostrum
- Businesses that provide services to Rostrum
- Journalists and the Media
From time to time as part of its regular business activity, Rostrum is additionally a ‘data processor’ for the following group:
- Customers of Rostrum’s clients
If you belong to one of these groups, please look at the appropriate section below for information on how Rostrum securely handles your data.
- All the data that Rostrum handles is processed by our staff in the UK.
- All confidential and/or personal data is located on our SharePoint servers, hosted and operated by Microsoft within the EEA.
- Any data that is handled outside of this environment is done so on secure, encrypted devices.
- We do not carry out any automated decision making which is likely to have a legal or similar effect on you.
- All of our staff are aware of Rostrum’s data protection policies.
- You have the following rights concerning the data Rostrum holds on you:
- to request for Rostrum to delete any and/or all data held on you, your personnel, customers, or intermediaries.
- to update or correct any out of date or incorrect personal information that we hold on you
- upon request, to send any information we hold on you in a commonly used machine-readable format
- to object to our processing of your personal information, tell us to stop using it or to delete your personal information, you have the right to contact us and request this.
Rostrum will respond to, and act upon, any of the above requests within 28 days of first receiving your communication.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter in due course.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal information accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/ or seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.