Rostrum, the full-service communications agency, has further expanded its senior client account team with the appointment of Mariana Wall as Account Director, financial services. Mariana joins from the external communications team of Swedish Bank, Handelsbanken, where she managed PR activity for four years. Her role at Rostrum will include being a senior point of contact for clients in the FS team, as well as a strategic lead across her accounts.
In addition to Mariana, Rostrum has also hired three new account executives, Polly Pye, Aaron Loose and Dina Storz to support the ongoing growth of the agency.
Mariana Wall, Account Director, comments:
“Rostrum is a fantastic agency to be part of, and I’ve already had the opportunity to be involved in a number of exciting new campaigns and new client pitches. I’m very much looking forward to expanding my role here and working closely with the team as the business continues to grow.”
Rostrum has seen robust growth as a full-service communications agency across the first half of 2022. To support this, the agency has made a series of promotions in the corporate, financial services and design teams, including:
- Grant Bather from Senior Training and Media Operations Consultant to Reputation and Media Operations Director
- Meghan Linehan from Account Manager to Senior Account Manager
- Jemima Wright from Account Manager to Senior Account Manager
- Izzy White from Senior Account Executive to Account Manager
- Priyanka Dutt from Account Executive to Senior Account Executive
- Fleur Arkell from Design Assistant to Junior Designer
- Dan Edwards from Account Executive to Senior Account Executive
- Adam Kellett from Account Executive to Senior Account Executive