Crisis Communications & Reputation Management
Reputation management and crisis communications is a key part of the Rostrum proposition. We have acted for some of the corporate world’s best-known brands on crisis comms and reputational risk management. We help clients with crisis preparedness and counsel, supporting them during challenging times as well as working on remediation and recovery after the event.
Rostrum’s reputation management service includes:
- Full reputation audit, providing a detailed analysis of your organisations’ crisis preparedness
- The Rostrum Reputation Management Platform – our unique suite of tools to help you mitigate and minimise your exposure to reputational events
- Virtual press office, acting as an extension of your comms team during a crisis
- Collateral creation (including templates that can be amended during a reputational issue, or crisis specific communications, including media logs, Q&A documents, and press statements)
- Internal communications support to ensure the right message is delivered in the right way to your team
- Media and social media monitoring
- Training (including crisis specific media training, scenario simulators and reputation management best practice)
Rostrum’s Reputation Management Platform
In a crisis, every minute matters. Crisis situations can quickly escape your control if not properly handled.
Rostrum’s Reputation Management Platform offers dynamic response and monitoring, allowing you to respond in real-time to any emerging situations or crisis. The platform can also set tasks and suggest activity during ‘business as usual’ to help you be better prepared for the impact of a reputational issue.
Rostrum will set up the platform based on your specific needs, including activity and actions that can be actioned outside of crisis situations, as well as crisis-specific activities and post-event recovery actions. The Rostrum Reputation Management Platform’s project management tools will help to assign key tasks, set deadlines and more.